Installing engine

Today I started putting in an engine that I bought not too long ago. It’s a 1600TP engine and I hope it has a little improved performance.


At first it was a struggle! A lot of grunting, snorting huffing and puffing! But at last I got the block in after removing the fan housing – alternator assembly and a few other peripherals. Didn’t have too much time today so will finish the engine tomorrow. Hopefully I will have it running by the end of the weekend, otherwise¬† next week.

Today I also took a close look at the donor body that I have. this is going to be a beaut! Can’t wait to start on removing the paint.Dsc_1186




Even the door pillars are reasonably well intact!!





Leave a Reply